- Heroes and Heroines of the Past: American History Part 1: 1000-1837
- Heroes and Heroines of the Past: American History Part 2: 1837-Present
- Historical Skits
- Sing Some History
- Listen to US History
The Sing Some History - recordings of twenty songs mentioned in the book (Listen to a sample.), and Listen to US History- 20 original speeches, poems, sermons, and documents that are mentioned in the book (Listen to a sample.). These are a great way to take some learning on the go, let the voices from history bring it to life as you listen in the car!
There are also literature books that will be read by 5th and 6th graders, they may also be used as read alouds for younger students. Instructions are included in the text about when the books need to be read.
- Ten Great Adventurers by Kate Dickinson Sweetser, edited by Amy Puetz
- Ten Girls from History by Kate Dickinson Sweetser, edited by Amy Puetz
- Heroines of the Past: Bible Study by Amy Puetz
- Two Little Americans in Spanish California by Frances Margaret Fox
- Jack and Jill by Louisa May Alcott
This book has a coloring page that goes along with each daily lesson. Great for younger children or those who like to have something to do while listening to the lesson. There are also lines on each page to be used for notebooking. View a sample.