Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Countdown has begun...

I can't believe it... the countdown to our India trip has begun.  In less than a MONTH - my son and I will be standing on Indian soil.

What a journey it's been since we decided to go!   We have seen God move in miraculous ways already - and are eagerly anticipating having a front row seat for more displays of His mighty powers. If you want to read about some of our fundraising... click here.

Would you join us in praying for our team ?


This is just half of our team...there are 10 of us in all.

 Specifically:

  • Our team will bond together with strong relationships.
  • Our preparations are completed in time. (especially my teaching portions!)

  • Our families will be safe and "okay" without us.  I've never been gone this long...

  •  Our Indian friends will be blessed!

I'll be sending updates, as I can.  For all you who have partnered with us - THANK YOU!  Watching God abundantly provide for each and every financial need has greatly influenced our faith. 

Thank you Prayer Warriors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment