Monday, April 3, 2017

Convention Bound - 2017

This is my first year attending a homeschool convention...with ONLY my teenagers!  No family, no mom friends, just us.  We took a quick getaway to the Great Homeschool Convention in Ft. Worth, TX.

I remember carrying them around in the Baby Bjorn at conventions, and now...they buy me Starbucks.  LIFE IS GOOD!!



We had a wonderful time hanging out with our favorite teachers... Mr. S from One Year Adventure Novel, and THE David Stotts of Drive Thru History® (review coming soon!)







We went exploring the history of Fort Worth.  We stayed in the hotel where John F. Kennedy spent his final night on earth.



Best of all - we got to stop by UMHB and see the missing member of the family, and of course, take him and his friends out to lunch at our favorite Belton BBQ joint.



Last but not least,  I didn't even have to drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment