- Language & GrammarMath
Each subject is divided in multiple lessons. We really liked the freedom to pick and choose which subject, and which topic for our lessons.
My testers were equally excited to navigate from their screen to their desired subject, alternating subjects each day.
The program is extremely easy-to-use and is filled with interesting activities that appeal to a broad range of learning styles. Matching, word finds, fill in the blanks and games make it feel more like fun than learning. But, serious learning is really happening!
ESA is a carefully created program that ensures your child is getting extra practice in the essential learning skills they need most. I love how it presents information in a variety of new and different ways than a traditional textbook approach does.
This program could easily serve as a backbone of your curriculum. It's a vast resource that we only just began to become acquainted with. The Complete Home Learning Suite offers access to:
- Reading - K-6: Phonics and reading comprehension.
- Spelling - Grades 1-6: Fun with Spelling and Spelling Stumpers.
- Language & Grammar - Grades 3-6: Writing fundamentals, vocabulary, grammar and creative writing.
- Math - Grades K-6: Complete math, operations, and concepts.
- Science - Grades K-3: Earth & space, physical and life sciences.
- Geography - Grades 3-5: Map & globe skills, World, American & Canadian geography.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkillsAdvantage @SkillsAdvantage
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
Hashtags: #hsreviews #literacy #onlinelearning