Sunday, August 18, 2013

Our Final Day of Summer Break

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words...right?

 
This is actually my fearless 7 year old - running full speed and throwing himself off the cliff! 
 
This is just like what I feel like with my 12th year of homeschooling about to begin.  It feels like a huge, scary cliff of uncertainty... 8 children officially mine to educate, a home to run, multiple responsibilities, and a husband to help.
 
  It can seem too much some days. 
 
 I just got to run and jump off into the arms of God!  He hasn't dropped me yet....
 

 
Our kindergarten princess...

Ah, the good life!

 
Could you resist this??  Nope, me either!
 
 
I think I sense a new family tradition - the final day of summer should always be spent on a lake, so that your first day pictures (blog post coming soon...) includes sunburned cheeks.
 
So,  here's goes nothing... I know you're going to catch me God - we're leaping off into 2013-14!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment