Monday, April 8, 2013

A Very Good Day!

It's been kind of tough around here lately...  a broken foot, double ear infection, sinus infection, spring homeschool burnout...  I've been feeling a bit beaten down. (not to mention...slowed down!)



 God always has a blessing waiting for us at just the "right time". My sweet, passionate, wild and crazy daughter decided to be baptized!




  And, my darling, compassionate-but-fiery son joined her!


 Best of all, they both were baptized on my Birthday.



  Best Birthday Gift Ever!

My wonderful husband has had the honor of baptizing 7 of us now! (including me)  What a very good day.  Thank you God!

PS-
Just because my God is so abundant - we've gotten several very large anonymous donations for our trip to India this week - we are 55% of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment