Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Go Trybe


Go Trybe.com-
What is it?

GoTrybe.com is an online fitness and nutrition community that delivers daily fitness, nutrition, wellness, and motivation content to students and teachers across the US. Go and Try something new, and Be your best!

We were sent an complimentary membership in exchange for our honest opinion as part of the TOS review Crew.

Okay - so who thinks they (and their kids) are in great physical shape? Which of your homeschools routinely incorporates Physical Education? Now that we have that out of the way, what are we going to do about it?!

I have to admit - I'm a physical education, fizzle-out! I have grand intentions, I have books to tell me how to do it, but - I still don't... And, I'm passing that lack of exercise routine to my kiddos.

GoTrybe.com is a solution that works! Once you get it started, both you and your students can benefit. You load your Avatar (which is where you spend your reward points), and then customize the workout you want to do. In addition, you will get daily nutrition, motivation and wellness lessons. Each activity you complete earns you points, which you can use with your Avatar. There are 3 levels- K-5th, 6th-8th, and 9th-12th to choose from.

We found it easy to do. Here's the perfect Homeschool family Physical Education program! You don't need any equipment, and you only need enough space to move around in.

Best of all, the price is outstanding!!! Just $19.95 per year! You can even try it for free here.

But, I'm telling you, it's less than the gym, less than my hubby's P90X, and less than the books on Physical Education gathering dust on our shelves!

My kiddos enjoyed being able to make up new workouts. The instructors are peppy and fun, with kiddos as their "backup" group. GoTrybe also offers ways to connect with other users, blogs and lots of friendly help.

Check out what the other members of the Review Crew thought here

No comments:

Post a Comment