Monday, October 31, 2016

Our FIRST - First Friday Friends

After waiting, and wanting to start a "First Friday Friends" group for the past couple of years... I finally got it launched.  (Believe it or not...I wasn't sure if anyone would want to join me)

Our group kicked off with 9 families represented by 17 girls (ages 7-16).  It was an instant blessing!

We use the Leader Guide and Girl Guide.  This is a fabulous product - it contains everything you need to host, plan and inspire your group.  NO - this is not a sponsored review, I just LOVE this so much I had to share.

We started the night off with a fun Get-to-know each other game.  Then we cuddled up in my small music room and read a story that corresponds to our monthly theme.  This month was "A Heart of Friendship", all about choosing good friends and being a good friend.

For our craft activity, we made friendship bracelets.  My daughters had an absolutely wonderful time getting a chance to be creative with friend.  Our bracelets were simple with colored beads, a cross charm and hemp cording.  (and inexpensive too).




The night ended with plenty of snacks, giggles and "girl time".  New friendships were born :-)



 





Moms and daughters can continue with the Girl Time book and spend some quality time together during the month too.  


 



My house and heart were full - and we are already looking forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment