Sunday, August 3, 2014

Being Wrecked...


Last summer I read this book - Kisses From Katie, by Katie Davis.




 I have to say, it wrecked me.  How can I want a "normal, American life" for my children after reading what this amazing young woman has done?

I don't want them to be anywhere but in the center of God's will for them.  Even if that takes them around the world, to places I've never even dreamed about. 

I want to share this short video with you,  you'll see what I mean!






It may take place in a foreign land or it may take place in your backyard, but I believe that we were each created to change the world for someone. To serve someone. To love someone the way Christ first loved us, to spread His light. This is the dream, and it is possible.”  Katie Davis


I hope this inspires you as much as it has me.  I can't wait to share more of what I'm planning for my daughters this upcoming season...  you'll have to stay tuned!  (here's a hint...



No comments:

Post a Comment