The rules are simple...just be the best "Snake Oil" salesman. (a.k.a. - used-car salesman, ppolitician or anyone who likes to stretch the truth a bit...) You know, get your customer to buy something with outrageous promises. Combine your cards to create your product to "sell" the to the customer, the one with the most customer cards wins.
Oh boy, in my family... we are blessed with more the the average amount of slick marketers!!
One player is designated as the customer. There are 28 different customer cards like: "beach bum", "teacher", "diva" and "pirate".
The rest of the players receive 6 word cards and must combine any two cards in their hand to create an product to sell to the customer. There are 336 word cards to choose from making combinations. Get ready to laugh - you will not believe the combinations they can come up with: "Flying Bathtub", "Fashion Beard" & "Nose Costume"...to name a few.
- It makes them think on their feet - the 30 second limit keeps it moving!
- It teaches them the art of persuasion... a smooth talker gets more customer cards!
- It forces some "audience" time for the salesman - great public speaking practice!
- It's just plain, old fashioned, non-electronic, family fun!
- Adults and children all love this game!