Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Kids Email Safe Email for Kids from Kids Email: A TOS Crew Review

Kids Email

Kids Email

Kids Email Safe Email for Kids from Kids Email

Email.  It's a part of daily life for everyone... Kids Email Safe Email for Kids from Kids Email is an annual subscription that allows even your youngest children to use email in a safe environment.

The program allows you different options, depending on the age/maturity of your child.  Your annual subscription includes up to 6 email accounts.  You can choose a child account, which has a .kidsemail.org address, or a teen account, which has a .kmail.org address.  We have used both.  For this review, my testers were the youngest members of the family - in 3rd and 4th grade.  They were delighted to join the family email loop!

The parent sets up each child's account, and customizes it to the child.  I love that I could use this feature, since I have both young children and older teens.  Some of the features include:

  • Mail Monitoring
  • Time Restriction
  • The Mail Queue 
  • Block Senders 
  • Contact Manager 
  • Custom Mailbox Folders
  • No Ads
  • GPS Tracker
  • Removing Links and Images 
  • Controlling Attachment Types
  • Offensive Word Filters
  • Spam Filtering 
  • Template Options
  • Activity Log

All these features mean that your child will NOT be exposed to spam, or unwanted messages. Even from their friends... because you can control the links, images and attachments while having the ability to see each and every email they send or receive.







My testers loved that they could customize their backgrounds...almost as much as the actual ability to send emails.  The program contains many fun background to choose from.

In addition, they are able to create pictures or attach them.  With older children that are away in college, this email account has allowed my younger children to keep in touch easily.  They send the sweetest notes and pictures to their older siblings.


I love that the first person to get an email...was mom!  My sweet daughter has been enjoying this program so much, it has made her feel grown up.  But, I haven't had to spend even a minute worrying about her safety!



The safety settings allow me to control who she can send or receive email from, and even send my email box a copy of incoming or outgoing messages. 


I can create time restrictions, block senders, see a full activity log and even "ground" them!  I haven't had to ground anyone yet...but, I finally have a great tool I can use for "behavior training". ;-)







Kids Email makes monitoring your child's email account super easy for you and  your child gets to learn how to use technology in a safe environment - it's a win-win!

 You can even try it for free for 30 days to see what you think.


Find Kids Email on Social Media: 

No comments:

Post a Comment