Monday, March 12, 2018

A Letter to Satan

I have a guest blogger today - my hubby.  This is his letter to Satan - I wholeheartedly agree!


They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
Revelation 21:11


Hey Satan,
I figure you‘re out here somewhere on Facebook. Just want you to know that no matter what you throw at me with rectal cancer or anything else in life I am going to stand up and declare God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!
So far my experience with this disease is that it’s a pretty disgusting and humbling invention of yours. But no matter how many times you throw the indignity of incontinence at me – I will clean myself up, change my clothes if needed and declare God is good all the time. No matter how many times you won’t allow me to sleep because the pain is too severe I will sing praise songs to God until my much needed rest finally comes. No matter how many times I throw up from the chemo or how many hours a day you force me into the bathroom to deal with the side effects of chemo I will keep on declaring that God is good all the time. And no matter the end result of this battle – I WIN either way because of what my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did on the cross. And either way I will come out on the other side of this battle and declare yet again that GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME - ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD! - Matt Bentz



No comments:

Post a Comment