Wednesday, October 16, 2019

UMHB - Family Weekend 2019


I love Family Weekend at UMHB! 

Getting to see my college boys thriving in a wonderful environment really blesses my heart every time. It feels like home.


Having the entire crew together is the best!  My favorite moment wasn't captured on film (being present!) they were all playing football in the rec field under the stars.  I could have listened to them giggle and watch them chase each other down, all night long. 


College Freshman - doing great finding his path - and helping me take a good selfie... I'm notoriously bad at selfies, you'll see...


College Sophomore (and first example of my selfie taking skills)- he's really rocking the college life now.  So proud of him!



 College SENIOR - what?  how did that happen...it's my last family weekend??  Don't blink, you'll miss it!!



 This one isn't leaving anytime soon...but, she loves Family Weekend for big brothers and cheerleaders!



My "mini me"
This one...next to go... sniff, sniff... I can't even!

ATTENTION Moms - Make sure to treasure every one of these precious moments with them!  They go by to fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment