Monday, July 1, 2019

Christian Youth Theater

We love our new CYT home!

This spring has been a difficult season, so I am even more proud of my teens that participated in CYT classes.

They were actually on their way to audition for the stage show of Peter Pan.  All 3 of them!  However, they had to come to the hospital instead, to hear the most devastating news I've ever had to deliver...their father was dying.  They missed the auditions, and the only chance to be involved was the regular classes.  I'm so proud of them, they all did it!


This is my new motto..."we did it".  We are celebrating every little (and big) steps that we make in truly moving forward with our lives.

This was Selah's first tap class.  I LOVE how CYT offers classes for everyone, all in a Christ centered, supportive environment.  They are a nationwide organization - you will want to check them out!

The theme was Toy Story, and I think she made an adorable Woody!







No comments:

Post a Comment