Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I Know It: A TOS Crew Review

I Know It Interactive Math Lessons K - 5 grade
I Know It Interactive Math Lessons K - 5 grade

I Know It 


Math facts... the never-ending reality of our children's life!  We have discovered a new online math practice site that has made mastering math facts fun and easy!  I Know It or iknowit.com  is a interactive website filled with math practice for grades K-5.  You can try it for FREE for 60 days!

I Know It  is the newest offering by the people behind SuperTeacherWorksheets.com. We are huge fans of them, Check our our review

The Bentz Test Laboratory received  a  'I Know It' family membership, which is good for one parent and up to four students.  I love that one login takes all of us to the correct page.  Individual users are set up, and they can choose their own avatar (my testers love this part!).


The program is very easy to use!  The program is self-paced, meaning your child can work at whatever grade level, or in whatever skill set they want to (unless you set specific assignments for them).  This is one of my favorite features of this program. 






All of my testers have different math abilities, and they are not always "on grade level" - if you know what I mean... My 4th grader has really mastered addition/multiplication, but hasn't spent enough time with geometry and graphs.  No problem!  She is able to work across the grade levels on the specific skills she needs to target.  I think it's a great tool for older children too - topics like money, measurement and algebra are included.

The program is organized by grade level, and then by math topic.  After choosing a topic to work in, a more detailed list of specific skills can be chosen.  The program really allows you to pinpoint math practice.  This is a wonderful supplement to your math curriculum, or a great refresher to keep their math skills strong. Parents can see exactly what topics they are working on.



The practice sessions automatically grade your student's answers, and give immediate feedback.  The student's can customize their personal settings with options.  Having it read to them, having sounds, or what type of animations.  My testers really enjoyed the immediate feedback.



Each practice session is short - usually around 15 questions.  After they submit their answer - the program congratulates them with a short animation, or shows them the correct answer if they answered incorrectly. 



The parent controls are wonderful as well.  I can create assignments for specific students, and see their progress.  Additionally, I can decide to allow the program to allow "hints" as they work, allowing the questions to be read to them or turn off the animations.



The parent controls also include weekly email progress reports.



This is a wonderful program to add to your math toolbox!  My testers enjoy using it, and I've seen improvement with in their math skills already.  Best of all, it's very affordable -  Family memberships start at just $90 per year. 

Be sure to check this program out! You can try it for FREE for 60 days!

Interactive Math Lessons K - 5 grade {I Know It Reviews}




Find I Know It  on Social Media: 

No comments:

Post a Comment