Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Love/Hate Relationship is Back!

You may remember my Love/Hate relationship with Valentine Boxes....Check out my first post - look how much they've grown!

Well, after a few years of reprieve - they are back!  Our dear Coop celebrated Valentines Day with this long treasured tradition.

Here we go again!  Introducing our 2018 collection:



 Princess Castle - complete with "Elsa braid"


 Gumballs!


 Castle - with battlements and removable storage top!


The Wedding Cake  - no groom in sight...



Our Hot Air Balloon (with my coffee bar tin - we all had to make sacrifices...)



Coca-cola - and a poser!



Yes, you are correct - nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like a Guillotine!


The best part.... this time around - I wasn't needed!!  Okay - I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment