Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Words



Isn't God just amazing?   He speaks in the most unexpected places.... for instance - Target checkout!

Yes, Target checkout.  My cashier shared these verses with me as I was checking out.  And, she shared her gift of prophecy too.  

Some of her words - "3 years ago - you felt like you stood alone, but pressed into God",  "You are called to ministry - especially ministry to women",  "Your children are musical, and one is going to write a song",  "The daughter you're worried about is going to be just fine",  "2018 is going to be a year of healing".

Not only all that - but, she shared these verses - took my number and texted them to me several days later!



Just like God - to send his WORD, right in Target checkout, exactly when I needed it most!

I just love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment