Friday, January 5, 2018

Christmas Memories - 2017

One of my favorite family traditions is our Christmas gift name exchange.

We draw names on the first day of Advent.  However, instead of just buying a gift, all the gifts have to be hand made, and under $10.   My girls love it, my boys get a bit stretched :-)

Everyone loves their gifts - and they are blessed in the process of making them too!


Here's a recap of this year:


Chloe to Lydia - Succulents in Goodwill teacups, so adorable for our resident botanist.

Essie to Selah - an adorable painted animal and a pretty new headband.



Luke to Sam - A canvas with his favorite missionary quotes in a collage.

Sam to Essie - a BIG E - she loves it!



Matt to Chloe - he made a  mini covered wagon,  I sorta was in the moment and missed the pic ;-)

Selah to Noah - a jar of "Elf Snot" slime with a candy surprise inside.




Josh to Matt - floss wrapped pens in all the MN team colors and Soduku book. 

Noah to Luke - the "tradition" continued with a candy-scavenger hunt.  The clues all had a rhyming broadway theme.  So fun!!



Since I'm the camera girl - no one took a picture of mine.

Selah to Mom - a quilted "correcting" kit - complete with red pens, supplies and my favorite candies!  I love it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment