From their website:
"The Judah Bible Curriculum is a "Principle Approach" Bible curriculum whose distinctives are the following:
- The BIBLE is the textbook. The student studies and learns the Bible.
- The student learns God's purpose in history, studying the hand of God in the lives of men and nations through the Bible.
- The student develops his reasoning ability, helping him to apply Biblical principles personally.
- The curriculum helps you shift from rote learning to Biblical reasoning.
- The student learns the relationship between the sovereignty of God and the personal responsibility of the individual.
- The student learns the relationship between individual character and national liberty. "
Judah Bible Curriculum delivered online - Total $44.00.
1) Judah Bible Curriculum K-12 Manual, e-book format to download;
2) Elementary Notebook Ideas booklet to view online or download;
3) Eight-lecture Teacher Training Seminar. listen online or download.
(40% discount for online delivery!)
Judah Bible Curriculum Pack Hard Copy: $69.00, plus 5.00 p&h, Total $74.00. Allow 7 days for delivery.
1) Judah Bible Curriculum K-12 Manual;
2) Elementary Notebook Ideas booklet;
3) Eight-lecture Teacher Training Seminar on CDs.
The Bentz Test Laboratory was very interested in testing out a new Bible Curriculum. We have become fans of intense Bible study, and were on the look-out for a curriculum to guide us.
We were quite excited to receive the Judah Bible Curriculum to test. Right away, we found we wholeheartedly agreed with this statement:
"The Judah Bible Curriculum will enable YOU to teach the Bible to your students. The curriculum is designed to help teacher and student break curriculum dependence and become self-educating students of the Word of God. The curriculum allows for lots of creativity in your design of the daily study. In order for there to be sustained liberty in any society, there must be a shift in character away from dependence."
You get an amazing amount for your minimal investment! 8+ hours of teacher training, a full K-12 - non-consumable Bible Curriculum (see the Scope & Sequence,) plus the Elementary ideas. But, a word of warning - this isn't an "open it and jump right in" type of program. This is going to force you and your students to think, reason, and apply! Exactly the outcome you're hoping to produce, right? You can investigate this approach by watching this PowerPoint presentation.
The elementary students begin with "art projects" and advance to more research skills as their reading and writing skills increase. All your children can be studying the same weekly theme together. The older students will be creating a notebook (read more about the Notebook approach) filled with their discoveries. With a large family, this is a key feature for any program - How many of us can use it at once? - With the Judah Bible Curriculum - it's everyone - even Mom & Dad!
The main concepts you will investigate are:
1. Education and Character/Curriculum Overview
2. How God Changes Nations
3. God’s Kingdom: Creation - Flood.
4. God’s Kingdom: Abraham - Malachi
5. God’s Kingdom: Matthew - Revelation
6. Methods: Weekly Themes, Notebooks, Key Sheets, Writing Exercises, Essay Testing
7. God’s Kingdom: Pentecost - Present
8. Studying the Life of Joseph
This is truly, the only Bible curriculum you will ever need - The Bible is your textbook, and you will build a sound Biblical Foundation and Worldview in your family.
See what the other members of the TOS Review Crew thought here.
I was sent a complimentary download edition in exchange for my honest opinion as part of the TOS Review Crew.