Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day 2010


We had a wonderful Memorial Day! We went hiking at Petit Jean Mountain State Park. It was breathtaking (in more ways than one...)

The view was amazing, and Matt keep the children on their toes by climbing out to the very end of the drop off. When did my children develop a "sense of caution"... they never seem to use it when I'm watching!


After a nice lunch, some more hike, and a downpour of rain - we went home for a nap. (yes, all of us :-)


Naptime was done too soon, so we loaded up and went to the Pool. It's a great family place, it feels like you're stepping back in time... it's old-fashioned fun - just like it was when I was a kid (except we never went to pools - I just dreamed it would be like this!)
We splurged on the family season pass, so I sure the kiddos will want to go everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment