Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Unexpected Beauty - The Wedding at Hume Lake

 As promised... I want to update you on our great story of Unexpected Beauty.

We got married (after a whirlwind official engagement of only 2 weeks!) at Hume Lake Christian Camp in Hume Lake, CA.

Due to COVID - it was a very small, very informal ceremony.  My kids, my brother (who walked me down the aisle) and the Fergason (who re-routed their family vacation and officiated our ceremony) and Lewis families (who blessed us with music, pictures, and much more!) ❤️



It was perfect in every way!  Stunning scenic overlook of a perfect setting with some of our dearest people, who could ask for more?



But, of course God is so abundant!  We had lovely dresses (I love my dress so much)


Beautiful flowers (arranged by my daughters from a Costco bouquet)


Delightful music provided by my own personal artists...including violin, guitar and singers


Delicious charcuterie boards and bundt cakes in a perfect, private picnic area complete with twinkle lights and country dancing!







When God delivers beauty from ashes... he puts it on display for His Glory!






No comments:

Post a Comment