Wednesday, January 29, 2020

My Word for 2020


I have always wanted for God to give me a "word" for the year.  I know some people choose a word for themselves, but I was stubborn - I wanted GOD to give ME one.  

Well, he graciously dropped a word into my head, and I immediately thought "that was just me..." Can anyone relate?  How often do we hear from God, and then start to doubt?

I told God he would need to confirm it for me before I could believe that it was from him, and not from me.

I recently did a BIG thing for me, and took a solo trip for some rest and revival time.


God not only confirmed my 2020 word over and over (in various locations) but, just to make sure I didn't miss it...he put it on a BILLBOARD for me as I was driving to the airport to come home!


I love how God responds to my feeble attempts at faith...he shows up and shows off on a neon-lit, flashing BILLBOARD to make sure I don't miss it.


So I have a 2020 word, straight from God - WONDER.  What are you needing God to show up and show off for you?  Have you asked him?

Go ahead...ask him!  Then, start watching - the signs are everywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment