Monday, November 25, 2019

Everyone should have a friend like this...

Everyone should have a friend like Michelle!

She and I have been friends since the good old MN days.  We've been pregnant together, shared losses together.  Homeschooled side-by-side. Worshiped side-by-side.  Served side-by-side. We've vacationed together... we even have shared the flu together - on vacation!  We've mourned together and celebrated together.

I've moved twice since the good old days and Michelle has always made it a priority to come visit me and "make sure I'm in a good place".  Our phone calls have been a lifeline for my sanity on more than one occasion.  Truly, the miles apart have only made our hearts closer.

She blessed me again  - by coming to share my girls' show with us!

Everyone should have a friend like this.


Wine + coffee = true friends




Pedicures are double the fun with someone to sit next to!


I treasure this friendship.  Thank you Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment