Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Peace 2019-20

Peace is the Co-op I helped launch 5 years ago.  It's a collection of like-minded families sharing this homeschool journey together.

This year, I get to teach: Biology, American History, World Geography, Writing and Literature

Here's a few snapshots of our day -

My American history class is making history Smash books this year...plan to see more soon.  Basically, we took old Childcraft encyclopedias and are rebuilding them into scrapbooks of history.


We have art lessons - thankfully, not taught my me :-)


This is my World geography class - I LOVE teaching this!  We are playing Fantasy Geopolitics this year (think Fantasy Football with the countries of the world)  and having so much fun!


This is my "World in 11 people" demo... they love getting dressed up, and I get to teach them about the world that God loves!  What could be more fun than that?



We all share the teaching... this is our Advance Biology class. We have grades 5-12th with 7 families.  The students all work very hard.  But they play hard too...




Stay tuned - I'll definitely have more adventures to share with you!  Sharing the homeschool adventure together is one of my greatest blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment