Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Convention Season is Back!

My happy place is a homeschool convention!  It's a great getaway from the "normal" busy.  I used to go with girlfriends, but now I get the chance to go with friends and my teenage daughters!


The Great Homeschool Convention in Fort Worth is just a few hours away.

I used to feel like I needed to spend every minute scouring the hall for the "best" curriculum.  Now, after all these years, I see it more of a reunion with long-time vendor friends, a chance for great food and Starbucks everyday!



We had a wonderful time exploring downtown together, and making great memories.  Yes, the crazy one is all mine...


Hotel rooms with lots of girls!




A bit of "fangirl-ing" with Dr. Kathy Koch of Celebrate Kids - go listen to her if you get a chance!




I love these faces!!



No comments:

Post a Comment