Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Forbrain from Sound for Life LTD: A TOS Crew Review

Forbrain Sound for Life LTD
Forbrain Sound for Life LTD

Forbrain from Sound for Life LTD

Do you have any struggling readers, speech issues, or even memory struggles?  We have been testing a revolutionary new device - Forbrain from Sound for Life LTD.  
Check out this video:




This rechargable headset is designed to help the wearer improve verbal and memory skills. It is designed for ages 3 to adult.  By using your own audio-verbal loop - you can hear your voice accurately - their motto is  use your voice to boost your brain”. 

 Forbrain comes in a sturdy, zippered case for storage and contains the rechargeable headset, USB charging cord, User manual/instructions, and extra microphone covers.
This headset has several components:
  •  Dynamic Filter - which enhances speech frequency and keeps your brain active 
  • Bone Conduction transducers - these sit right next to your ear (not in or on them) and transmits the sound of your voice 10 times faster and with better clarity
  • High quality Microphone



My tester is 10 years old, and has struggled with speech and reading.  She is also my "techie" kid, so I had no problem introducing a new gadget (and she feels super cool wearing it). 

Forbrain recommends wearing the headset for 10-15 minutes twice a day for her age (slightly longer for adults).  The ability to clearly hear your own voice has many benefits including auditory processing, reading fluency, memory and more.  

My tester has really struggled with reading aloud clearly.  She inserts many vocal pauses and odd "em, um, ahh" sounds while she reads.  So, we decided to give Forbrain a test everytime she read aloud, as well as, when she read independently.




 Right away, you notice how loud your voice is.  It takes a bit of getting used to, hearing your voice (and actually "feeling" it too).  I tried it on, and used it while reading aloud as well.

My tester loved using it!  I had her wear it anytime she was reading aloud, or working on reading exercises.  The company recommends 6 weeks of use to see results.  However, after just a few uses - we started noticing improvements!


My tester says it helps her "focus" on what she's reading.  I've noticed a dramatic decrease in her vocal pauses when she reads to me.  Another comment from my tester - "I like reading alone in my room, and I don't feel lonely, because I hear myself". :-)

Forbrain is easy to use, and surprisingly effective.  My tester plans to keep using it.  You will want to check it out!

Forbrain Sound for Life LTD


Find Forbrain on Social Media: 


Hashtags: #hsreviews, #forbrain #ADD #ADHD #sensoryintegration


Forbrain Sound for Life LTD


Forbrain {Sound For Life Ltd Review}

Crew Disclaimer
Note from vendor:

It is a headset which can be used by Children and Adults. Designed for people with Attention difficulties, Speech and language issues, poor memory.  It needs to be used once or twice a day for 15 minutes each and for at least 6 weeks. Minimum age is 4.

Note from me:

From the website, they talk about how this device can improve attention, concentration, verbal working memory, and short-term memory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment