Thursday, September 15, 2016

Help Teaching Pro Subscription from HelpTeaching.com: A TOS Crew Review

Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}
Help Teaching Pro Subscription   from HelpTeaching.com


I just love it when I can find everything I'm looking for in one place, especially online!   My Help Teaching Pro Subscription   from HelpTeaching.com is just that place! HelpTeaching.com does offer a "member" level - you can give a try for free. 

This easy-to-use site offers customizable tests, printable worksheets, on-line lessons, games and more for students in grades K-12.  I've been using it for awhile now, and you can read my previous post (which focuses on resources for high school students) here. This time - I can't wait to show you some of the treasures I found for my younger students!

This very affordable subscription offers a VAST selection of printable worksheets, tests, lessons, and  more all organized by subject, grade level, or even topic. If you don't find one, you can make your own too.  

Here's a quick glimpse at what you can explore - Arts, English, Science, Math, Social Studies, Seasons & Holidays, and Art & Music.  I spent most of my time in the 2nd and 3rd grade level for my testers. 




I'm going to show you some of the goodies I uncovered.  First, On-line Lessons.  Many of the lessons include a video with the lesson. My testers are visual learners, and they love getting to watch the lesson and then do the practice questions online. You can schedule lessons and quizzes online for your child, and send them via email.  My testers are a bit young for this option right now, but it's very convenient if you have older students as well.




The Game Generator.  Here you can create your own bingo cards and word searches.  I love making these with their weekly spelling words and literature vocabulary.  We are also working on those pesky multiplication facts and had a great time making it more fun with bingo!



If you don't see a quiz, test or worksheet you want, you can make your own.  It's easy to do, or just search by subject for ones that are ready to go. You can choose T/F, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank and open ended formats. The Pro Plan allows you to create tests with up to 100 questions (the free version only allows 10 question tests) They can be printed, scheduled or taken online.

 I found this gem...Fitness Bingo!  We are doing this as a family,  I printed it, laminated it (a birthday present..a laminator - can you say HOMESCHOOL NERD?) and we are playing "blackout" where you need to complete the entire board.  




 Worksheets and Tests - they have them available for every subject, on every topic you can imagine.  Really...check it out, Football Rules, Scavenger Hunts, and Alphabetical Order.  Did I mention...all in one place, no hunting the internet for hours!   




Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}

One of my favorite sections was the Literature Quizzes.  These correspond to many of the books my testers are reading, and the work (with answer key) is all done for me!

Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}



This is one program I use over and over.  Plus the program is an affordable $24.95 per year, you can't afford not to have it!



Find HelpTeaching.com on Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpteaching
Twitter: https://twitter.com/helpteaching @helpteaching
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/helpteaching/

Hashtags:
#hsreviews #printables #printableworksheets #Math #Science #elementaryworksheets

See what other members of the Crew thought here

Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}

Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment