Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for reading all my posts, and being my friend.

I just had to share this picture (it's so rare to get a picture with no one crying, or trying to escape...)
The kiddos were on the way in to their Holiday Performance with Blackbird Academy. I was yelling -"go over by the fountain, not IN the fountain, nobody get wet...or I'll scream!". I thought it turned out well...

They were adorable on stage - of course - it wasn't a flawless performance (not with Bentz kiddos involved!) Joshua managed to trip and fall flat on his face (yes, on stage!) during his "bow" at the end of their song... I have a sneeking suspicion that he may have been pushed (Lydia was next to him) or maybe - he just needed to make his own impression on the audience?!
Anyway, it was entertaining.

Selah was an adorable ballerina in her debut as a purple snowflake.

These truly are the "best of days", don't you think!

Merry Christmas and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture! Look at you with the holiday blog! You are just a blog pro!!!!
    Merry Christmas!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute picture - congratulations on capturing them all in dressed up mode! No one is even blurry! Merry Christmas to all of you from the MN Bentz's!

    ReplyDelete