Friday, June 7, 2019

Hey, Mama! Homeschool Planner for 2019/20 Year from The Old Schoolhouse®: A TOS Crew Review

Hey, Mama! Homeschool Planner for 2019/20 Year from The Old Schoolhouse®




 Hey, Mama! Homeschool Planner for 2019/20 Year from The Old Schoolhouse®, written by Gena Suarez is one of my must have homeschool power tools!

Summer is a wonderful time to relax, unwind from the school year, and start to plan. The Hey, Mama! Homeschool Planner for 2019/20 Year  is part planner, part journal, and part personal encouragement for this journey. 


Gena is a homeschool veteran who talks directly to your mama's heart.  Each month begins with a devotional from her heart to yours.  Topics like joy, provision, perseverance and hope give you a burst of encouragement to begin the month.  Gena's practical advice is like having a mentor along with you,  field tips, squabbling kids, and naysayers, her tips are just what you need!


The planner is designed to get you organized, with monthly 2 page spreads. I love planners that begin in July!  This keeps my school year all in one place.


In addition, the weekly section is left blank, so you can customize.  I appreciate this.  I use this specifically to be my Co-op planner.  Instead of using the titles for "child", I use them for "class".  This works perfectly for me to see all of the classes I teach in one place.  



One of my favorite features of this planner, is the ability to use it like a journal as well. It has room for up to 5 children.  I just realized, with 3 graduated, I fit into this planner!  Sections are included so you can record specific things for each child.  A blank lined page you can journal on,  detailed curriculum planning section, attendance record, books read log, yearly goals, and semester goals.

I use my summer months to pray for these goals for each of my children.  We discuss them together and I love to be able to look back.


All of this AND this planner is beautiful!  The cover is a lovely floral design.  The pages are heavy quality paper.  It is sturdy enough to stand up to an entire year of use.  

You will want one of these, but you better hurry!  They are already 98% sold out!



Find The Old Schoolhouse® on Social Media:

Hey, Mama! Homeschool Planner for 2019/20 Year {The Old Schoolhouse® Reviews}
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theoldschoolhouse/?fref=ts
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tosmagazine/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TOSMag @TOSMag
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/tosmag/

Hashtags: #hsreviews #IGotMyHeyMammaPlanner #tosmagazine #homeschool #schoolplanner #schoolresources




Hey, Mama! Homeschool Planner for 2019/20 Year {The Old Schoolhouse® Reviews}

Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment