Sunday, October 12, 2014

Take the Time to Shoot!

I have to tell you,  sometimes you just got to take the time to shoot!


My awesome son just turned 15,  he's way into archery.  So, for his birthday - I took him to the Archery Academy and signed him up for the membership.  Yep, card carrying Texan Archers!  His membership includes me... and some siblings too.






I was thinking, I'll just sit and watch....  But, not this day!  The attendant asked if I wanted to shoot too?  What?  I haven't done that since I was a kid.  But, since I didn't want to grade papers anyway...  I gave it a try.

















Guess what?  I GOT A BULLSEYE!!  Yes, I did! (yes, I made this picture extra large so you couldn't miss it!)






I hate to admit this, but my next shot almost took out the air conditioner at the shooting range...

But, you get my point - you just got to shoot - or you'll never get a bullseye.  Not to mention, you can make unforgettable memories with your teenage son :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment