Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween



The Royal Family makes an appearance...
The King, Queen, Knights (2), Lady-in-waiting (she hates the title "princess", and wanted to be a witch - but I had to draw the line somewhere!), the Pink Princess, a fire-breathing dragon, and the court Jester (ryhmes with Esther - get it?) made their annual "Reverse Trick-or-Treat" to see Dad at work. I'm sure we decreased productivity at HP while we made our way around (but we try to keep it short :-)
I tried to do a "photo shoot" at home, but my princess was sleepy, the jester was in a foul mood, and the others were trying their best... Pictures with a bunch of kiddos are impossible! I think photographers who specialize in kids/families are worth their weight in gold!! (Tina, where are you when I need you? Do you come to AR?)

1 comment:

  1. Cutest Royal Family I've ever seen~~! (from Auntie Dianne)

    ReplyDelete